2. About Cookies
2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies used by our Service Providers
4. Managing Cookies
4.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
4.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
4.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. Our Details
5.1 This website is owned and operated by Forum Europe Ltd, trading as Forum Europe and Forum Global.
5.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number5339004, and our registered office is at 5 Sovereign Quay, Cardiff CF10 5SF .
5.3 Our principal place of business is at 5 Sovereign Quay, Cardiff CF10 5SF.
5.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) by telephone, on the contact number +44 (0)2920 783 020; or
(c) by email, using the email address email@example.com.